Here are the chapters I cover in Trading Blueprint:
Part 1: Price Action
- Introduction – is trading worth it?
- Conventional wisdom
- The market as an advertising mechanism
- Market Structure
- Orderflow and Liquidity
- Trading the SFP/Sweeps as the road to disaster
- How I Trade Support and Resistance
- Supply and Demand Imbalances
- Trading the FTR
- Trading the O/U
- Trading the V-shape
- Is Price Action Enough?
- Problem with swing trading
- My swing trading strategy
- Price action trading things I didn’t know where to put
Part 2: Auction Market Theory and Orderflow
- Is trading orderflow trading just another marketing catch?
- Trading different markets
- Auction Market Theory
- The 5 Auction Market Theory Rules
- Market Profile
- Volume Profile
- Volume-based Support and Resistance
- VWAP – glorified moving average?
- Everything Delta
- Footprint Chart
- Trading SFP/Sweeps with Footprint – much less disaster
- Other Price Action setups with Orderflow and Volume confluence
- Pre-trading routine and what I look for during the session